About Me

My photo
the lives of grace and lehua.......watch our adventures unfold!!!!

Monday, January 21, 2008

for auntie ash........

How long have you been together? married 7, and dated/engaged for 3 (i think)
How old is he? 38
Who eats more? meat--ric sweets --sheila apples--grace cat poop--lehua
Who said I love you first? ric, i am sure of it. i am a chicken.
Who is taller? ric
Who sings better? ric if it is a dennis pavae song, me in the shower, but karaoke......we tie.
Who is smarter? i am a smarty pants, does that count? lehua is the smartest
Who does the laundry? i do me and grace, ric does ric and grace
Who does the dishes? ric
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? me
Who pays the bills? me, but ric is taking over, relief
Who mows the lawn? ric
Who cooks dinner? depends. i cook, and it is an event. ric cooks so we don't starve.
Who drives when you are together? ric until he pulls over and says "drive already!"
Who is more stubborn? me for sure.
Who kissed who first? ric. took him a while, but it was worth the wait.
Who asked who out? ric.
Who proposed? ric did, but didn't realize it.
Who is more sensitive? debateable. i cry at commercials
Who has more friends? ummm, hard to say. my friends/his friends/all the same now!
Who has more siblings? same, we both have two sisters. and they are so alike. ruth/stephanie, and gina/patti kaye
Who wears the pants in the family? lehua. for sure.

1 comments:

patti said...

that's funny!!