About Me

My photo
the lives of grace and lehua.......watch our adventures unfold!!!!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

SURPRISE!!!!!!!
















i must have voted for pedro, because all of my wildest dreams have come true. i have always wanted to have a surprise birthday party. and on many occasions i was convinced that one was being arranged, just ask ric. i had given up that dream. and then my sweet dear friend vicky deceived me.
on my birthday she came over with a crazy yummy birthday cookie her family made for me. see picture.
a card and gift sealed the deal. we had just celebrated my birthday.
well, a week before she asked me to come to her house to stay with the girls while she went to a meeting thing. was i suspicious? no. why you may ask? because vicky doesn't have one sneaky bone in her body. she is so "honest abe" it isn't even funny. and she has a busy busy schedule. plus her friend who usually stays with the girls was out of town. little did i know i would be ambushed.
so the saturday after my birthday, i jump in the shower, grab some comfy/not cute clothes, and head over to vicky's with a wet head of hair. ric and grace came too, so we could all hang out. ric drove, and i was so busy on the phone, that i didn't notice all of the cars in front of the house!
then i saw more kids in the yard than i should have, and i got a feeling something was going on.
SURPRISE!!!
well, vicky, my kona sister, you got me good.
and you know me.
this isn't over.
not by a long shot.
the party was great. kids running around laughing and playing. the best. and i even had a game created in honor of my birthday. pin the water drop on the cake on fire. you can see the picture of me and the girls with the water drops, pretending they are tears, because i am so old.
thank you vicky and family for making this birthday so special. you guys rock!!! and i love you all. i am so glad God blessed me with such great friends. cccooooouuuuuu!

1 comments:

patti said...

oh...wish i had been there.